Saturday 1 December 2012

A IS FOR ALPHABET

I have joined the A Month of collective. It's a month of A to Z. 26 Days. A blog post for each of them. And each of them themed around a different letter of the alphabet. Lets see how I go?
Why not join in yourself and do something, write something, take a photo or even create something for each letter, each day. Share it or keep it to yourself. Sounds like fun right? Right!


Day 1. The letter A.
How funny that on the first day of the A to Z December posts that the letter of the day on Sesame Street happened to be A! Serendipitous methinks. I love Sesame Street and am quite happy that I have a legitimate excuse to watch it again. I particularly love the spin offs they do of adult tv shows.
Check this one out. It's awesome!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. It made me think of my med student daughter who loves sesame street!

    ReplyDelete